Display on Bash

cdowns cdowns at lifeatzero.com
Fri Jun 27 03:05:50 CDT 2003

uhmmmm Im a little confused here, I dont understand what you want to do
exactly. do you mean a simple app to STDOUT to a term ? - super simple
baby perl script below.

#!/usr/bin/perl
# ask my name

print "what is your name: ";
$name = <STDIN>;
chomp($name);
print "hello $name, nice to meet you.n";
#EOF

that prints to your shell and asks a question. Is this the kinda thing
you are looking to do ?

~!>D