[POTENTIAL SPAM] Re: FW: Where to buy computer parts?

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Jun 20 21:28:12 CDT 2003

Thanks for the info guys.  Tho...these descriptions are pretty un-nerving.

Watch for ninjas.. (a given)

The techs will interrogate you and publicly humiliate you of you're stupid.

The cashiers are cute, but deadly!!

Know exactly what you want, or you might end up the hit-list for "the
family".

Thanks guys.  If you don't get any emails from me after about a week...call
the police.

Matt