[POTENTIAL SPAM] Re: FW: Where to buy computer parts?

Kevin Hodle kevinh at aos5.com
Fri Jun 20 20:10:03 CDT 2003

This is true, they expect their customer base to know what they are
doing.  If you attempt to return something,
A) MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR RECEIPT, otherwise nijas come down from the
ceiling and 'escort' you out
B) make sure its really defective and its not just that you didn't set a
jumper right or something, they have a full testing center with very
good engineers, and if something isnt defective, they WILL call you on
it.

Kevin Hodle
CCNA, Network+, Linux+
Alexander Open Systems
Network Operations / Security Operations
(913)-307-2366