Re-Routing AOL Mails

gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org
Thu Jun 19 16:28:20 CDT 2003

> Hey, all.
>
> As I'm sure most of you are aware, AOL recently started blocking emails
> from non-commercial email clients.  This includes the mail server in my
> basement, unfortunately.  I've been getting far too many delivery errors
> for my pleasure.

I don't think the problem is with non-commercial email clients.  I believe
AOL started block email that comes from non-commericial mail servers.   If
you are  running your own email server with roadrunner, I bet that is the
problem.  Check out this article on slashdot

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/04/19/2327248&mode=nested&tid=126