Network usage

Michael Brailsford brailsmt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 06:29:39 CDT 2003

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

> management.  It has been shown that workers who are managed by output - what
> they actually get done, as opposed to activity - what they're actually doing
> at any given moment - are much more productive.  It has also been shown that

You gotta be careful how you judge output.  If you judge output as lines
of code then studies show that more lines of code are written, even when
trivial solutions are available.  Like my favorite Dilbert cartoon when
they are told they will be paid based on bugs found in the code Wally
replies excitedly "I am going to go write myself a new mini-van this
afternoon".  :)

--
Michael
GnuPG Fingerprint:  4C56 7C23 8BD9 8B39 C4D4 B8F3 42FB 3634 31B5 E963

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc--