Trivial Kmail Problem

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Tue Jun 10 02:00:30 CDT 2003

I can't seem to find it right now, but I think there is configuration
option for Kmail, or maybe it's KDE, that allows you to specify how URL
links are handled.  By default, Konqueror is the browser.  You have to
change it use Mozilla.  I did this, but I can't remember where the
parameter is, as I haven't used Kmail for quite some time.  However,
having launched it to try to figure out your problem, I must say that it
has some kewl features in the latest release, and I may have to try it
again for awhile.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,
Jim Herrmann