dealing w/ isa servers and linux

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 19:46:45 CDT 2003

At the time I think Mozilla 1.2 was on the PC. I was using.   They switched
from a MS Proxy 2.0 to MS ISA server cluster and all of a sudden I had to
enter network logon for each page requested and couldn't  FTP some things.
I tried to run an installer script for a program and that script initiated
Lynx and pulled down the latest version of the program.  I couldn't figure
out how to give Lynx the user and password.