question squid + firewall + http server inside firewall

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 00:42:50 CDT 2003

I think you have to have the internal users hit the webserver with an
internal address, meaning you need to run a minimal DNS on your network.
You have one don't you.  I think you could also do this with an alias.
Seems like this came up recently.
I have to hit my webserver with the internal address to get to it when
inside the firewall, I can get to it by name because of the firewall running
dns and routing it back.