I've had it

ir0nkid at linuxjunkies.com ir0nkid at linuxjunkies.com
Tue Jun 3 04:03:35 CDT 2003

> I'm not shouting.
>
> Thanks for your time
>
> Andre Gagnon
> Field Support Tech
> amazon.com
>
> Owner/SE Of The LinuxJunkies.com Network

   I am fairly new to the list as well (and bounced around emails a bit -
just for the fsck of it - now i have had experience with mailmarshal,
GFI mailguard, and spamassain - cool), and i would like to say thanks
to dre for some hosting space to play with (along with the l3370
shell).

and thinking to myself, that is what it is all about; practicing, playing,
and learning more as you go.  maybe that is how these types of conflicts
start up.  we all want to be able to contribute to something, expand our
knowledge base .. right ?

maybe we could have some type of colaboration .. i don't know who all
would like to, or what skills they would like to offer but as for myself,
i have had an itch for ipv6 lately..

i have setup my ipv6 tunnel and now have a /64 to play with, i am looking
at setting up apache over ipv6 (along with some other fun stuff) and i
would like to put the server to some use, maybe a mirror ?  ipv6.kclug.org
would be cool i think.  i am also taking this oppurtunity to learn bind
and quad AAAA ipv6 address setup (oh ya, dre, can i continue to use your
dns as my secondary? maybe give this quad A junk a shot ?)

and maybe, for people with their own domains / areas of interest (somewhat
related) it would be cool to advertise, allign, affiliate with kclug and
put some links up?

i say this somewhat blindly as i haven't met all of you or associated some
/nicks to email, but i would like to think that nobody considers me an
enemy (i consider all of you friends)

have a nice evening,

jacob

(please don't bring up meeting attendance, as it hurts the feeling us
those who choose to go, but cannot)
sig on the fly -
hey, we all grew up with our own favorite songs, - (here's one of my
current favorites) - "fischerspooner : emerge" -  (yah, bonus, gentoo
commands rule)
hmm, is this too long for a sig? well it's not bad for a quick 'sig on the
fly' .. better to just hit 'send' and read it when it appears in your
inbox right ? (since i didn't sp3ll check it either)