I've had it

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 00:23:10 CDT 2003

As one of the grey beards around here, I think I can answer this.  At
one time the list was set up to accept all posts so that even
non-members could post questions.  I agreed with that sentiment at the
time, but now that windoze is easy enough that even self-centered greed
morons can get on and mess thing up, perhaps we need to close posting to
members of the list.