I've had it

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Sun Jun 1 16:41:13 CDT 2003

Dre,

I think the owner HAS been asked to modify the posting process (i.e only
allow posts from registered list members, maybe moderating the list even)
several times, but to the best of my knowledge, absolutely nothing has
happened.

And also, about a board - Chris, I *could* set up a bulletin board, but I
couldn't guarantee 24x7 accessibility, and the board may go up and down,
just like you're saying. If there is a general interest, I will set
something up, just be aware of the disclaimers... :)

THE BULLETIN BOARD WOULD BE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Well, you get the idea. :)

I would also need moderators... :)