The List has returned!

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Thu Jul 31 15:05:09 CDT 2003

To ALL:

On July 25th, one of the junior admins thought it would be really need to prove
to me that he could get sendmail and qmail installed on the same box and running
silmutaneously.  While he was sucessful and that and I was mildly impressed, he
broke many applications when he did this, one of them being the listserv that
hosts the kclug list.  I apologize for this incident.

With all this said and done, in the ISP industry, what are people's views
of the age old sendmail vs qmail arguement.  I'm specifically interested in
seeing what people have to say about anything that makes sendmail superior
to qmail.

	Mike Neuliep