Serial printing.

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 00:30:24 CDT 2003

Do you have a jetdirect card in the printer?  If so you can use TCP/IP
printing to it.  If it has a parallel connector on the printer, get a
parallel cable and be done with it.  You could also get a print server
(small little box) from tigerdirect.com or somebody for around $69.
Some interface ethernet-parallel, some go ethernet-usb if your printer
needs USB.
It sounds like maybe you need some full or part time help at least to
get your network setup.
Brian