The SCO mess and an SEC complaint

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Jul 23 20:28:22 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 03:59 pm, Jason Clinton wrote:

> I think I'm angry enough to write the letter to the SEC. Would anyone
> else be interested in signing said letter before I send it?

Tell you what - at least have lunch with, if not actually consult, someone who
has a serious clue about Sercurities law.

I know it's not too hard to take a UMKC History Professor out to lunch, I
would imagine that a Securities Law dude would be a little tougher, but you
might get fifteen minutes if you picked the right prof.

Get a clue WTFYTAB, and then if you write it, I'll sign too.