Swapping Drives...

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Mon Jul 21 17:04:22 CDT 2003

So, I have my little server running running with these specs:

233mhz amd k6, 32mb ram, 4gb hdd, pretty minimal debian install.

I have a 15gb hdd I want to use for this, mostly for user account space etc.
So, what should I do to add it?

Is this the kind of thing where I should just mirror the 4gb drive onto the
15gb drive, and then remove the 4gb?  Or can I add the 15, and tell
/home/whatever to be on the 15 somewhere?   Then move all the /home/whatever
stuff from the 4gb drive to the 15 and leave all 4gb for system stuff.

Any comments would be great,
Matt