Video editing

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 04:16:00 CDT 2003

I have also looked into this. Havent tried any of
these, but these are the links that i have bookmarked
for when i get an afternoon to try some out.

http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3
http://kino.schirmacher.de/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hlavista/
http://www.uchian.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kdenlive_about.html