Installation issues with tmpfs and swap

Brig C. McCoy MCCOYB at lindahall.org
Thu Jul 10 16:57:06 CDT 2003

How much RAM do you have on the machine?

Depending on that, you might need to create a swap file on the hard drive
before doing the actual installation.

...brig

--
Brig C. McCoy                   5109 Cherry St
Head, Systems Office            Kansas City, MO  64110  USA

PGP Public Key: <http://www.theworld.com/~brigc/pgp/>