trying to install a module

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 17:14:29 CDT 2003

> outside your realm of experience.  You tried 5.1, it
> didn't do what you
> wanted, you ditched it for something else and never
> went back.  Obviously
> you're not the guy to ask about RedHat systems!

I went back, but unfortunately RH won't install on my
machines very nicely. My nic cards need a kernel
option that RH has turned off in the install kernel.
Oh sure I could install without the network and then
recompile the kernel with the necessary settings. I'll
just stick with my gentoo. Not that I have anything
against RH. I've just gotten spoiled. ;)

Brian