trying to install a module

Dre G. enabled at linuxjunkies.com
Tue Jul 1 14:59:18 CDT 2003

I have used xawtv a bunch and I do admit that the Interface and choice of
handling taskes is a bit odd there.
Sadly I found a few how-too's on setting up its default config file and
none of them worked correctly so so when I restart each time I have to
basically set everything up from scratch. I will I could have worked that
out but for now I have been working on other projects, rolling out mail
for multi domains etc, which leads me to a question.

Does anyone on the list run a
postfix/courier-imap-ssl/courier-pop3-ssl/pop-before-smtp/spamassassin/anomy
with full ssl email on one box with multi domains?

I have this setup working now(- the multi domains email) and I am looking
at either ldap or mysql auth so all domains work, I have found some
documentation on it but none of the setups include the all of my email
services they only pertain to postfix and courier.

I host more then 5 less then 10 sites on a regular basis and would like to
offer free email to all of them under the domain name of thier choice
since they already have free www hosting, and free= good :) so any
software recommended has to work with the current setup and be free.

If you guys havent yet messed with this then cool, if anyone has please
drop me a link that worked for you so I can do a bit more research before
breaking my email servers..

Thanks

dre