Open source vs. Open wife

B. Liggett brad at liggett.org
Fri Jan 17 17:13:38 CST 2003

I'm stuck in the middle.  My wife works on SS7.  She is technical enough for
me to talk to about my day at work since we do some of the same things.
But, she's pretty dumbfounded, though, when it comes to why I'm continually
working on my FreeBSD boxes and why I keep telling her that we need more!

Brad