graphics artists?

Jeannette Randall jeannette at blankpixel.com
Thu Feb 27 19:37:49 CST 2003

Sure thing. Contact me off-list with a screed about what exactly you want
and a link to your site, and I'd happily help come up with a satisfactory
barter for us both.

Hasta,

--
Jeannette Randall
Premiere Artist
jeannette at blankpixel.com
dijinn at dijinn.net
"If I have a book to serve as my understanding,
a pastor to serve as my conscience, a physician
to determine my diet for me, and so on, I need
not exert myself at all. I need not think, if
only I can pay: others will readily undertake
the irksome work for me." -Immanuel Kant-1784