Redhat

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Thu Feb 27 03:22:42 CST 2003

In defense of Jason, I don't think you guys got his point.  His point
was not that he could not install the game.  His point was that Red Hat
is marketing it's distro as user friendly, and when people who are new
to linux try it and get frustrated because it's not REALLY user
friendly, then a potential linux convert is lost.  This is not about
Jason being able to figure out how to do something.

Jeez, you'd think that he said Hitler couldn't install it or something.
Hint hint.

My $.02
Jim