[OT]RE: RedHat

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Tue Feb 25 21:42:45 CST 2003

Hmmm, I read this message and the *NIX geek in me immediately came up with
the following:

echo "
I didn't see anything in his message to indicate he was having any
trouble with RedHat or RPMs.  I've been running RedHat since version
1.<something>, and I've only had a couple of RPM problems, one of which
was my own fault.  I installed Mandrake RPMs on a RedHat system and
eventually paid for it.

If you have a problem with RPM's, I'm sure that someone here would be
glad to help you, but it sounds like you're doing some gratuitous
evangelical RedHat bashing.

Better than 75% of the applications, howtos, tips, and guides on the
internet are either available for or targeted specificly for the RedHat
distribution.  RedHat's a fact of Linux.
" |
sed 's/RedHat/Windows/g;s/RPM/DLL/g;s/Linux/PCs/g;s/Mandrake/Corel/g'

Sounds familiar!

Gene