[OT] KC Independant Media Center and other politics

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Tue Feb 25 10:27:37 CST 2003

I really like that site.  I knew Kansas City needed a communications forum
geared to local interests, but wasn't sure what it was.  This is the forum
we need as commercial news media often doesn't rubberstamp many issues
that are not mainstream or politically perfect enough.

I shared the link with my mom and she already heard many good things about
it!  w00t!

Kansas City is going to be a good place.  Especially with new competition
in the news media.  People have an affinity to information and want to be
informed, despite filters to keep them in the dark.  This news resource is
excellent!

Thanks a million!

--
"It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine