gentoo install

Joshua Bergland kclug at mrj412.com
Tue Feb 25 09:45:24 CST 2003

Gotta start with the obvious... Did you compile in ext3, ext2, and
reiserfs support instead of making them modules? The support needs to be
compiled in...

If you need to check this or recompile your kernel, follow the
installation guide with the boot cd and stop after the 'source
/etc/profile' step and you are back into your system and you can work
with it again...

Josh