New Linux Online Magazine Launched: The New Penguin Times

James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Tue Feb 25 08:55:54 CST 2003

Hey everyone.  After a long day's work, I've finally finished up the
beginnings of a new Linux online magazine called, "The New Penguin
Times."  Please, anybody that feels they could contribute something (I
mean articles, tutorials, commentaries, anything along those lines) I
would be so grateful.  Also, if anyone can help get the word out by
telling other LUG's maybe, telling any friends, co-workers, family, etc.
that might be interested, anything like that, I would be very grateful
as well.  I really want to make this a success.  Thanks everyone.

James