[OT] KC Independant Media Center and other politics

Brad Spangler brad_spangler at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 22:38:28 CST 2003

Well, if the association you are warning people about
can be summarized as:

linux = antiwar = terrorism

... then I would postulate that all have an interest
in debunking such utter nonsense.

Linux does not equal "antiwar" necessarily. Are there
libertarian connotations to the open source
philosophy?  Certainly. Then again, the FedGov drones
still pay verbal homage to freedom, the founders and
the Constitution they wipe their posteriors with on an
ongoing basis. As  Robert A. Heinlein said "Hypocrisy
makes the world go round."

It is my own opinion, so deeply held that only modesty
prevents me from trumpeting it as fact, that being
antiwar does not at all equal supporting terrorism -
and that being PRO-war is arguably pro-terrorist in
that war will almost certainly result in heightened
terrorist activity.

http://www.indymedia.ie/cgi-bin/newswire.cgi?id=29627