SBC Yahoo DSL (Scary??)

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Sat Feb 22 00:03:42 CST 2003

Lol, don't bring back the memories!  I used to do tech support for
pacbell/sbc dsl (same thing), and you're right, you don't need the CD.
Any ol' pppoE software should do the trick for you.

And chris is right, check with you buddies at dslreports.com first,
cause trust me, working in that call center (1-800 tier 1 support) ..
they drag any old monkey in off the street to answer the phones.  And a
lot of times at dslreports, if you are having connection/speed issues,
you can just post your traceroute to dslreports.com and they can usually
figure out what the problem is (well they used to at least)

Good luck

Jacob Hurley
Network Operations Center
Alexander Open Systems