VMWare vs Virtual PC?

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 18:18:00 CST 2003

The experience I have with VMware, is that it needs
MUCHO amount of ram. I tried it once on a 350mhz w/
128 mb (winXP + Mandrake 9). But like you said, its
dog slow. I wouldnt even think about using less than
512. I have a 1ghz duron with 704 mb and it runs
fairly decent (win2k + RH 8). From everything i've
read, and seen, ram is the key.

Kurt