4x6 Printer Paper

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sat Feb 15 18:19:39 CST 2003

My wife has a photo printer, and I bought some 4x6 photo paper for it.
This is I can't seem to get CUPS to print on it.  When I set the paper
size to 4x6 and then print something to the printer, the job just sits
there and does nothing.  I can print to letter size paper, but I think
if I have to print 8x10 all the time, I'll go through a ton of ink. ;-)
Any ideas what I'm missing here?  I'm use xpp to print because kprinter
doesn't support the 4x6 paper size at all.  I don't see any other way to
get the print job to go.

Thanks,
Jim