SpamCop.Net

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Thu Feb 13 16:02:47 CST 2003

Well I found out on another list that "SpamCop is ran by morons".  Seems
that when someone spams with your domain name (in this case is my company's
domain name), even tho it's clearly not from my company reading the
headers, they still blacklist the altered domain from the "from" column.
So if someone went out and spammed with the address billy.bob at kclug.org as
the from address, SpamCop will blacklist kclug.org.  Right now I'm less
nervous with them.  They can blacklist me for all I cared.  Now that I look
more into it, they're not affiliated with abuse.net or any major abuse
network.