DVD writing?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Feb 10 15:32:14 CST 2003

I would be very skeptical of being able to write a DVD disc in a CDRW
drive. I doubt the CDRW has the laser motion/tracking to write at that
density. Hence the reason DVD writeable drives cost $$$. If it sounds
too good to be true it usually is. Try reading a DVD in your CDRW. If
you can read it you can possible write it. If you can't read it how can
you read it back to verify you wrote it?

JMHO,
Brian