ATEN kvm switches...

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Fri Feb 7 16:43:02 CST 2003

Patrick Miller wrote:
> Anyone heard of the ATEN kvm switches. Are they any good. I see they are
> reasonably priced. Heck I have heard of high priced quality ones not
> doing a good job and the keyboard/mouse ports lock and stuff. So if no
> one has heard bad things they (ATEN) sound good to me.

I've heard nothing good or bad about these.  I have a couple 8-port APEX
(4-letter word starting with A) switches that work well for me, although
they're a bit long in the tooth and only support lower resolution modes
(< 1024x768), so I only use them on my servers which typically run
non-graphics console mode anyway.

Hope they work well for you!

--
Charles Steinkuehler