CVS setup question...

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Feb 6 14:21:23 CST 2003

On 5 Feb 2003, Matt Graham wrote:

> When my buddy checks out, it works great.  The difference is...  the
> repository is setup on my buddies account at school.  I'm in the
> group...and the perms are correct (the /username/src/cvs directory is
> owned by the group.

Wish I had an answer - I'm CVS challenged.  I'd be interested in what you
find out though, I'm _supposed_ to set this up some day for a friend who
wants to (yuck) use wincvs to access it.
I downloaded a PDF doc a while back with a title something like
"Developing on the Linux Platform" that covered several other topics, but
has a small bit about CVS.  I don't have the link handy, but will see if I
can dig it up (or if the info is really going to help you for that matter)
when I get to the office.
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | They seem to have learned the habit of  |
| 913.579.7117                | cowering before authority even when not |
*-----------------------------| actually threatened. How very nice for  |
                              | authority. I decided not to learn this  |
                              | particular lesson.                      |
                              |		-- Richard Stallman             |