Outlook/Exchange

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Feb 5 17:13:15 CST 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> A little sound research beats wild arm-waving speculation any day.  It's people
> who speculate about what Microsoft was "up to" who screw up their own
> configurations far more than those who try to learn what it's really designed
> to do.

Well said!
This applies to pretty much everything out there, not just Microsoft.  We
should all endeavor to take this to heart in most of what we do.
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | The computer industry is journalists in |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | their 20's standing in awe of           |
| 913.579.7117                | entrepreneurs in their 30's who are     |
*-----------------------------| hiring salesmen in their 40's and 50's  |
                              | and paying them in the 60's and 70's    |
                              | to bring their marketing into the 80's. |
                              |		-- Marty Winston                |