RH 8 and RAID 0

Peter Amisano pamisano at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 21:50:51 CST 2003

Kinda a newbie question here...

I am trying to install RH 8 on an ASUS A7V133 motherboard and I want to use
RAID 0(striping).

The problem I am having is that RH get a portion of the way through then
doesn't recognize the hard drives.  When it does recognize the drives it
show two drives instead of one.  I hav ethe jumpers on the drives(WD 40gig)
set to the single drive mode, should they be set master slave?  Do I need to
add any additional drivers like with winblows?

Thx,

Pete

--
There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information.