gentoo ??

John O'Brien obrien.john60 at itazuke.org
Sun Feb 2 16:38:48 CST 2003

> I have been using Gentoo
So many people seem to like gentoo.  I have had an abominable time trying to
install
Suse 8.1.  I've gotten as far as the Yast screen only by using the text inst
all, but it stays
blank and the computer just goes to sleep.  Suse's "support" has been
terrible too.
The first suggestion from them didn't work and the turn around time was 3
days for my
first plea for help and I've been waiting 5 days since my second.
Can they package be returned for refunds?  Anyone know?
Can someone cut me a copy of gentoo or loan it and I'll cut it?
Dowload is remotely possible, I could just let it run all night, I guess.

What say you all?
Thanks, John