ILUG meetings

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Sat Feb 1 01:10:50 CST 2003

>From JOCO, take I35N or 435E to 435N to 70E.

>From 70E take the Blue Ridge exit, by the stadiums. Make a left at the
end of the ramp.  Go through the lights and make your first left (East
38th terr.) past the Denny's driveway.  There is a light blue Vatterott
sign there I believe.

>From 70W take the Blue Ridge exit, make a right at the top of the ramp.
It's down the hill on the left.

Aaron Wendell's room, #205.  It's the hallway on your right after you
sign in at the front desk.  Just tell the receptionist you're there for
the ILUG meeting.  From 10am till 2pm.

I believe Mr. Decker will give a short presentation on install and
configuration of Webalizer. After that, there's been a request for
assistance with a network install of Mandrake on a laptop, and what ever
else we feel like I reckon.

Thank you for your time, and hope to see you all there!!

Eric