ILUG meetings

Charles K. Lee II chuckx at cold-sun.com
Sat Feb 1 00:30:20 CST 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 11:07:48AM -0600, Eric R. wrote:
> Due to popular demand, ILUG will be meeting every Saturday at Vatterott
> from 10am to 2pm. Hopefully the increased number of meetings will enable

I found an email in my KCLUG archive with directions to Vatterott, but the
writer did not know which room the meeting is in.  In any case, if you could
reiterate how to get there and where exactly the meeting is, it would be
much appreciated.

It would also be nice if this information were posted on the ilug.org web
site (if it is there, I couldn't find it).

--
chuckx | Charles K. Lee II
chuckx (at) cold-sun . com