Linux Class at Communiversity

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 30 20:14:23 CST 2003

Hmmm, I would have gone with one of the rpm based distros.
Or, a debian based distro. It will be sweet when Anaconda
is stable in debian. I consider, gentoo a bit too advanced.
Although the GRP install is doable for a class, and the users
learning it will be better equipped to handle future installs
in other distros.