OT: Job Posting

Jonathan Hale maclaoch at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 00:58:09 CST 2003

In case anyone is looking, I received this in my email today.  (Please
do not email me for further details as this is all the information I
have):

My name is Norman Brand. I am professional Executive
Recruiter. I work for A. E. Feldman Associates, Inc. the largest search
and
placement firm in the telecommunications industry. We have been around
for
more than 38 years.
There are amazing opportunities that exist right now in the
VoIP/PBX market I would like to talk to any PBX or VoIP sales person or
technician or programmer ect...  that is interested in a new
opportunity.

If you know someone is open to a great opportunity please
ask him or her to contact me at:

Account Manager
Compensation
$55,000 to $60,000
Location
Kansas City, MO
Requirements
* 5+ years experience in medium to large telecommunication PBX/network
sales
* Recent Avaya Definity, MultiVantage, or Communication Manager sales
experience a must
* Baypoint or Captaris sales experience a plus
* Strong technical knowledge of telecommunication TDM and IP
PBX/network systems required
* Well developed strategic and tactical selling skills
* Proven ability to work independently as well as lead team effort
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
Description
Our client has an exceptional career opportunity for an aggressive sales
professional to generate targeted sales of Avaya telecommunication
products
and services to new and existing customers. The Account Manager is
responsible for all aspects of territory management, including:
* Sell total systems solutions to mid-size enterprise customers within
assigned territory.
* Develop and implement customer sales plan and sales forecasts
* Identify and evaluate new accounts and develop new sales
* Develop ongoing revenue stream from existing installed base
customers
* Coordinate the bid process, proposal generation, and customer
pricing
* Build customer relationships, make presentations, and provide
product support

If you know someone is open to a great
opportunity
please ask him or her to contact me at:

Norman E. Brand
A. E. Feldman Associates, Inc.
445 Northern Blvd.
Great Neck, NY  11021

516.719.7900 (T)
646.932.6965 (ALT)
Management Consultants
Established in 1967
If this opportunity is not for you, please feel free to
offer this information to someone who is looking.