making the switch

pamisano at kc.rr.com pamisano at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 04:42:48 CST 2003

On the bright side, Alsa works great with Suse, and it (Suse) comes with the Muse sequencer
installed.  Which to a noob like myself was a bitch to get compiled and working.

If you are going to try the ftp install for Suse, use the ftp.novell.com site, not ftp.suse.com.
The novell site is much faster.

Pete