Spam on the LUG List

David H. Askew daskew2 at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 20:27:38 CST 2003

I too get A LOT of spam off this list.  Perhaps something is being done,
because I've noticed alot of my gpg signed emails don't get through ...
I've been meaning to ask about this also.

--
How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

	- none, they just declare darkness a new standard !