CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Dec 24 14:34:52 CST 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 22:59, you wrote:

> I met him a few years ago at LinuxWorld.  He's a nice guy in person.
> According to
> he's fully aware of reality, but the linux kernel developers aren't:

So he not only refuses to deal with reality, he blames it on the kernel
developers?

Sounds like _they_ may have straightened out both their own and his own
problems.

> On a completely unrelated note, I ran into this while browsing last night:

> > > Yes.
> >
> > Is top-posting bad?

As a regular reader of the list, I find I am more often frustrated by having
to scan all the way down a post to find a comment at the botttom.  When a
thread has blossomed in my absense, I usually try to find the original post
and follow it sequentially instead of trying to glean it from a mass of
mis-formatted quotes.