What makes Linux great?

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue Dec 23 18:19:14 CST 2003

DCT Jared wrote:
>>P.S. I did confirm with Jason Clinton that it was ok to post this note.
>
> Jason Clinton? Why him? All you had to do was confirm
> with the listserver. Now you've got us all supishus of him.
>
> Did you miss the past ten years of  multilevel marketing,
> where namedropping became obvious?
>
> -Jared

Actually, he did ask for permission and Hal has confirmed via Google
that he does, in fact, work for Microsoft. The probability that he works
for their PR department rather than their Windows Networking is within
the realm of possibility however; though, it seems unlikely.

I don't know why he selected me to ask for permission; I suspect that he
just hit the archives and looked for a frequent poster.

I gave him permission in the spirit of openness and communication. I
appologize if it offends anyone.