Digital Cameras

Bradley Miller bradmiller_kclug at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 23 06:33:32 CST 2003

I don't know . . . I've got an Olympus 3000  (3.3mp) with the
SmartMedia.  It seems like they change the standard every so often to keep
things interesting.  I went with the SmartMedia over CompactFlash because
of size and coolness factor.  I guess I got the "beta max" of memory . . .
well, actually I think Sony's Memorystick should be that label.

-- Bradley Miller