TightVNC

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Dec 19 22:52:13 CST 2003

We were discussing VNC clients on IRC recently, and the fact that the Linux
vncviewer from TightVNC doesn't have the icon in the upper left corner that
the docs refer to, the icon that gives you a menu to do things line send
Ctrl-Alt-Delete.

KRDC runs in full-screen mode and sends all keystrokes, so you can just press
Ctrl-Alt-Delete, but the only way out of Full Screen is with the mouse.

Today I found that you can access the function menu in TightVNC by pressing
F8, so it is still my application of choice for this.