Unix program on Linux question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Dec 17 23:02:16 CST 2003

Ok, I've got my hands on the program.
It's made specifically for Solaris 2.7 for SPARC.
So I assume this is *not* for x86. There are other versions
of this software (it is a Unisys product). There is a
version for UnixWare, AIX and of course Solaris.
I'm going to take this home and try to figure out
what it needs to run. Obviously I can't run it on my machine.
But I should be able to mount the CD and do some analysis.

Thanks again everyone!
Brian