Tonight's meeting

Hal Duston hduston at speedscript.com
Tue Dec 16 21:33:37 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 14:54, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> Should be the first Wed in January.  We meet twice per month.  First Wed. and third Tues.
> We have discussed an alternate location for the January meeting and I believe it will be at the
North KC Library.  Hal will have to comment on this and add to the homepage for clarity.  He is our
webmaster and unofficial Pres.  Me, I'm the unofficial Social Chairman.  Name's ripcrd, dang glad
to meet ya! (Animal House Reference)

That would be the February meeting with an alternate location.

The January meeting remains at the downtown KC library.

--
Hal