Postfix

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Tue Dec 16 19:49:05 CST 2003

I have ran postfix for years until lately i havent goten much spam.  I
will be putting together a spam package for it shortly... when i get a
lil time.

i have ran postfix on a p75 24mb ram  under openbsd with no problems
300+days of up time due to power outages i didnt have longer time.  i am
currently runing postfix.  I like it alot better then sendmail  due to
security and ease of configuring.   I have also tryed qmail and found
that a pain it would do rather unexpected things but milage will vary.